AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND BOTS DAY
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND BOTS DAY is back for the 3rd year running and this year we are going virtual. So get ready to test your skills against the top Splunk security experts across Australia and New Zealand! Even if you are new to Splunk or security, this event has something to offer. BOTS is the best place to see where you stand, understand how you can improve, and learn how to investigate real-world incidents in a safe, fun, and competitive environment.
And who knows, you might even have what it takes to become the next Boss of the SOC!
Not sure if BOTS is right for you? Check out this blog to learn everything you need to know about BOTS.
Date: August 20th, 2020
AEST: 10:00am – 4:00pm (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra)
ACST: 9:30am – 3:30pm (Adelaide, Darwin)
AWST: 8:00am – 2:00pm (Perth)
New Zealand Times:
NZST: 12:00pm - 6:00pm (Auckland & Wellington)
- You must have access to Slack to participate.
- Basic experience with Splunk. Need to brush up before the event? See our tips below.
- Basic security investigation knowledge. Need to brush up before the event? See our tips below.
- A laptop computer equipped with WIFI and running a supported web browser
Need to brush up on your Splunk or security skills? Check out these blogs for some great resources.
- Check out our Hunting With Splunk blog series
- Take advantage of Free Splunk Fundamentals 1 Training
- Practice your Splunk hunting with old versions of BOTS
- Stand up your own BOTS environment and practice
- Registration is required and is free.
- Please register with an email that you can access on the day of event.
- Contestants are encouraged to register in teams of up to four for the best experience.
- Ensure all team members register!
- Don’t have a team? That’s ok! We’ve got you covered!
- Once submitted we will review and confirm your registration.