AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND BOTN DAY
Join Splunk for our Inaugural Australia & New Zealand BOSS OF THE NOC Day!
Join the Splunk team on July 23, 2020 for our 1st BOSS OF THE NOC day. This will be a virtual event, so you can participate from wherever you work! Register Now!
So what’s involved?
Curious about what Splunk can do for your IT team? Need some help showing your team all that Splunk is capable of? Want to show off your Splunk skills to your manager? Then Splunk BOSS OF THE NOC (BOTN) may be the event for you.
And who knows, you might even have what it takes to become the 1st Boss of the NOC in Australia & New Zealand!
The BOTN event is an online event where teams of four will compete virtually to be named the Boss of the NOC. Based on the same gaming mindset as our BOTN and BOTS offerings at .conf (that's our annual user conference), you will be presented with a series of Splunk problems you'll need to answer, earning points in the process. The team with the highest number of points at the end wins the title of the Boss of the NOC!
- Requirement: You must have access to Slack to participate You should register as a team of four. If you want to be assigned a team please indicate upon registration.
- If you wish to play on a team, please communicate with your team before registering to be sure and use exactly the same “Team Name”. (Pro-tip: Register with friends and co-workers with different professional backgrounds and varying areas of expertise for an advantage!).
- BOTN is not for Splunk newbies. Prior experience or knowledge of Splunk is required.
- Players who register as individuals will be teamed up prior to the event.
- Each BOTN participant must use their own laptop, have internet access and Slack.
- Every player must register to participate in this event.
Date - July 23rd, 2020
Location - Virtually
AEST: 10:00am – 4:00pm (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra)
ACST: 9:30am – 3:30pm (Adelaide, Darwin)
AWST: 8:00am – 2:00pm (Perth)
New Zealand Times:
NZST: 12:00pm – 6:00pm (Auckland & Wellington)