You’ve heard of Boss of the SOC (BOTS) and now it’s time to test your skills against the top Splunk security experts across North America! Even if you are new to Splunk or security, this event has something to offer. BOTS is the best place to see where you stand, understand how you can improve, and learn how to investigate real-world incidents in a safe, fun, and competitive environment.
And who knows, you might even have what it takes to become the next Boss of the SOC!
Not sure if BOTS is right for you? Check out this blog to learn everything you need to know about BOTS.
Date - July 16th, 2020
Location - Virtual
Cost - Free (Registration required)
Time - Pacific 9am start
Mountain 10am start
Central 11am start
East 12pm start
- Basic experience with Splunk
- Basic security investigation knowledge
- A computer running a supported web browser and a solid Internet connection
Need to brush up on your Splunk or security skills? Check out these blogs for some great resources.
- Check out our Hunting With Splunk blog series
- Take advantage of Free Splunk Fundamentals 1 Training
- Practice your Splunk hunting with old versions of BOTS
- Stand up your own BOTS environment and practice
- IMPORTANT - Each individual who will participate on July 16th must register on this site to reserve their individual spot. A single registration does not reserve spots for an entire team! All team members must register here individually!
- Please register with an email that you can access on the day of event.
- Space is limited. All registrations are subject to approval by Splunk. Splunk customers and prospects will be given top priority. You will be notified in the unlikely event that your registration is rejected.
- In the upcoming weeks, all registered participants will receive instructions on how to form teams for the event. All you need to do now is register here to reserve your spot, and be sure your friends and co-workers do the same!
More questions? Contact us at BOTS@splunk.com.